Some idiot from Return of Kings.com has decided to post this absolute atrocity - five steps towards fucking a stripper. It’s exactly as you would imagine it; full of idiotic tips such as “Don’t spend money”, “Tap into her daddy issues” and “Befriend the bouncers”.
To any fellas reading this, let me just say that every single one of these pathetic methods has been tried on me before. Like, a lot of times. Every ~trick in that book has been tried on me, and then some. Do you know what I do, whenever anyone from the club expects me to fuck them? I laugh in their face. Loudly. Uproariously.
A week ago, a beautiful nineteen year old Kiwi boy tried all of these moves, and then tried to pull me close and ask me to go home with him.
I laughed in his face.
Last night, a business executive offered me seven thousand dollars to go back to his place for the evening and ‘just dance’ for him.
I laughed in his face.
Last month, a guy tried the trick mentioned in this article’s comment section - he sat front row, refused to tip me, told me with a sardonic smile (an attempt at being alpha, I assume) that I should ‘try someone else sweetheart, maybe we’ll hang later.’
I laughed in his face and got him physically thrown out of the club.
LADIES, LADIES, LADIES. Please remember who is in charge of the club, and that is YOU, that is US. We create our own boundaries, we decide what is and is not okay regarding communication and how we are spoken to, and what is NOT okay is freeloading fucking pervert morons assuming that we want to fulfil their piss-poor, boring stripper fantasies.
Repeat after me, please:
- I am not a commodity.
- I am not only a stripper.
- I did not get into this industry to cater to the fantasies of boring, pathetic little men who think they can assert dominance over me because of what I do.
- Men who come into the club looking to pick up are disgusting.
- I will do better by my industry than that.
- I will do better by myself than that.
- I will do better by my coworkers than that.
- Taking my clothes off for money does not mean I lack self respect - playing into the hands of disgusting men who do not view me as a human being, on the other hand, does.
- I will fuck people who are attracted to ME, not the person I am at the club/the idea of fucking a stripper.
- Pick up artists must die.